First Aid
  • If painting products are swallowed, do not induce vomiting
  • In case of skin contact, remove promptly by wiping, followed by waterless hand cleaner and soap and water
  • In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention
  • If affected by inhalation of vapor or spray mist, remove to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration and other support methods as required

Poison Control Hotline 412-434-4515

Select Option 1 for Medical Assistance

Contact a Poison Control Center, Emergency Room or Physician immediately if any of the following occur during or following use of paint products:
  • Ingestion
  • Excessive exposure to corrosive material
  • Persistent skin/eye irritation or breathing difficulties
  • Other symptoms

Make sure to have product label or SDS readily available.

In all instances, medical and product information can be obtained through PPG and the U.S. Poison Help Line: 1-800-222-1222.