Deltron / Global Refinish System
PPG Color Variant System
It's a fact that on nearly half of the cars painted today, the actual color sprayed in the factory varies from the OEM standard—making color matching time-consuming and difficult.
The solution is the PPG color variant system, designed for use with PPG solvent-based topcoat systems. It contains color chips and corresponding paint codes for thousands of the latest color variants, covering both domestic and import vehicles. Use it to identify the color that best matches the actual color of a customer's vehicle, and you can save time and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Color decks for major vehicle manufacturers
- Organized by motor manufacturer and color family
- Chips painted with actual PPG refinish paint for accuracy
- Large chip size for easy comparison to vehicle
- Fan decks designed for maximum usability
Annual Production / Import Color Books
Our annual color information books are comprehensive OEM color reference guides providing extensive color identification information at a glance.
- The SIDEVIEW WINDOW™ feature makes it easy to compare a color chip to the vehicle—helping to identify the repair color or OEM code.
- Special gray paper enhances the ability to recognize subtle differences between similar colors.
- Books contain information regarding paint code locations for each motor manufacturer.
Paint It Digital Color Chips
Finding the right color for a repair typically involves knowing the vehicle year, make and model. Now with Paint It, an online database, there are endless search combinations available to the user.
Tint Guide Posters
Global Refinish System
PPG tint guides are valuable tools for identifying the color properties of specific toners when a color requires tinting. Technicians find that these tools make it easy to determine how using a specific toner will move a color.
View All Tint Guides