Envirobase High Performance
Envirobase High Performance Brand Chromatic Variant Deck
It’s great color match you can depend on. The ENVIROBASE® High Performance brand chromatic variant deck is an integral part of the Envirobase High Performance product platform. Use it to identify the color that best matches the actual color of your customer's vehicle, and you can save time and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Chips created using Envirobase High Performance paint
- Excellent consistency of color from chip to formula to the vehicle
- Complete color map of the entire OEM spectrum
- Prime and variant chips for each motor manufacturer code, grouped by color family
- Thousands of the latest color variants, covering both domestic and import vehicles
Internal Repair Deck
The Envirobase High Performance brand internal repair system deck makes it easy to select the right color for under-hood repair.
- Hundreds of solid colors
- Ordered by color family
Annual Production / Import Color Books
Our annual color information books are comprehensive OEM color reference guides providing extensive color identification information at a glance.
- The SIDEVIEW WINDOW™ feature makes it easy to compare a color chip to the vehicle—helping to identify the repair color or OEM code.
- Special gray paper enhances the ability to recognize subtle differences between similar colors.
- Books contain information regarding paint code locations for each motor manufacturer.
Paint It Digital Color Chips
Finding the right color for a repair typically involves knowing the vehicle year, make and model. Now with Paint It, an online database, there are endless search combinations available to the user.
PPG Paint It
Tint Guide Posters
PPG tint guides are valuable tools for identifying the color properties of specific toners when a color requires tinting. Technicians find that these tools make it easy to determine how using a specific toner will move a color.
View All Tint Guide Posters